Are you or somebody you know experiencing symptoms of anxiety?
Maybe you’d like to buy a little pick-me-up. The products within these anxiety survival box are tried and tested products from clients I work with in my private practice. The box will help to support you with relaxation and taking that much needed time out.
These items can be found in the Anxiety Survival box:
- 1 glass jar of Epsom bath salts – to help with relaxation, they soothe and relax muscles
- 2 Pukka tea bags with camomile, vanilla and manuka honey – to help you ease the senses
- 1 Worry Stone – to help you feel calmer and more grounded
- 2 Mindfulness colouring sheets- to help the mind with relaxation
- 6 Affirmation cards – to help you think differently
- Notebook and pen- to keep a journal or write down your worries – included in the notebook are ideas about things you could write about to start noticing how your thinking is affecting you
- A hypnotherapy recording – to change the thinking in the subconscious mind
Add a personalised gift note to box too (just let me know when ordering).
I have been working with clients who struggle with anxiety for quite a few years now and have also experienced it myself. These little boxes contain all of my favourite and most affective ways of helping the feelings of anxiety. They are the perfect size for the letterbox and can help to bring a smile to someone’s face, even in the most difficult of times.
The box comes packed nicely and securely and the perfect size for the post box. Please note, product colours may vary slightly from the images seen here. We aim to dispatch parcels within 48 hours of ordering.